Awaken - Each day will follow a theme of one of the seven Goddess energies. Amerissis, Venus, Mother Mary, Lady Portia, Isis, Mary Magdalene, & Diana. Starting with Amerissis, the day you arrive.
Lourdes provides adventure, relaxation, magic & healing - All an encouragement to AWAKEN into the Goddess who experiences the healing to create a thriving mind – body – spirit.
Each day we will:
- Meet in our opening circle and move into our morning meditation/visualization)
- Share beautiful nourishing meals together
- Connect with one of the 7 Goddesses
- Do some ritual or a healing session
- Have lunch
- Go into Lourdes for miracles and adventure
Goddesses and their attributes.
Day 1: Arrival Day – Amerissis is the Goddess of Light
Day 2: Self-Worth – Venus
Day 3: Forgiveness – Mother Mary Queen
Day 4: Transformation – Lady Portia
Day 5: Creativity – Isis
Day 6: Empowerment and Self-Love - Mary Magdalene
Day 7: Intention – Goddess Diana
LOURDES INFORMATION & DETAILS
- Local transportation including train rides through the Pyrenees
- Shared lodging (2-3) per room in a beautiful villa with private bathrooms for each room
- All meals
- Daily journeys into Lourdes to experience Mother Mary, Bernadette, and Jesus through the sacred sites of the Lourdes Sanctuary
- Daily prayer, mediation, yoga, and healing sessions
- All teachings, workshops, healing classes, and Sacred Activation's.
- Fun, connection, support, lifelong friendships
What’s Not Included:
- Roundtrip airfare from home to Toulouse, France
- Spending money for shopping, local attractions, spa services, and private sessions
- Travel and medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages and specialty drinks
- Any private sessions with your host or special guests
You must arrive at the Toulouse-Blanac Airport (TLS) by 12:00 pm on Sunday, October 7th. Robin and Joelle will be meeting everyone at the airport at 1:30 pm in baggage claim. Please make sure that your flights to Toulouse arrive by 12:00 pm in order to have time to make it through customs and retrieve your luggage. Please keep your luggage to one checked bag and a small carry on such as a backpack. For your return flight on October 14th, please make your flight for 6:00 am or later. If you will not be arriving at the designated times, please let us know so that we can help you to arrange your transportation and hotels separate from the groups at your own expense.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will be attending this retreat?
Align and Conquer retreats are for women who are ready to be the incredible selves they were born to be. Whether they are new to their spiritual path or already living it, they want to explore deeper possibilities with a like-minded tribe of other powerful, adventurous women. They are open to change within themselves and hold a healing intention for the world. They desire unity, extend support, enjoy encouraging others, and they are visionaries desiring to share, to dream, to bring light to all they do and to manifest their divine selves freely and openly.
What is your cancellation policy?
Before July 30th – If you need to cancel for any reason, we will refund the amount paid minus a $250 administration fee.
From August 1st – September 3rd: There are no refunds, but you may transfer your paid spot to another woman in your place.
After September 4th – There are no refunds or transfers.
I want to go, but am resistant to the money part.
We completely understand that money can be an issue and if you feel you cannot make it work, then please do not put yourself in any financial distress and trust that your time to join us is coming. But if you know, deep down, that your resistance really isn't about the money and is more about taking time for yourself please take a moment to think about the benefits of what doing something for yourself can offer you and your loved ones. Remember, you come first in your life and when you are happy and fulfilled you are a light to everyone else in your life. Please reach out to discuss a payment plan if needed.
The History of Lourdes
Although Lourdes is know for healing it is recorded that most people go more for spiritual healing than physical.